World On Water Global Sailing News – April 12, 2019
Published on April 12th, 2019
This week’s “World on Water” global sailing news show produced by www.boatson.tv.
In this week’s “WoW TV”:
• It was summer revisited for the offshore course that began off the Nelson Bay breakwater at lunchtime and weaved around the uninhabited islands at the entrance to Port Stephens on the New South Wales Hunter coast.
• Andrew Bucklands describes the 50-foot foiling offshore yacht that has its sights on the Sydney Hobart Race. Models of last year’s race show it would have beaten the four maxis in a time under 24 hours.
• The Dragon Grand Prix final day in Cannes, France.
• Days 1 and 2 of the 2019 Congressional Cup in Long Beach, California.
• Big seas and winds for the Trofeo Princessa Sofia in Mallorca, Spain.
• Congressional Cup racing for a spot in the finals.
• Yacht Club Costa Smerelda previews their 2019 season.