World On Water Global Sailing News – April 26, 2019
Published on April 26th, 2019
This week’s “World on Water” global sailing news show produced by www.boatson.tv.
In this week’s “WoW TV”:
• Sunday at Sail Port Stephens was dubbed “Southerly Buster Sunday” as a huge Southerly front crashed on the inshore fleet just after their start.
• Chris Nicholson talks of his future plans and his hopes for a boat in the 2021-22 The Ocean Race.
• The Hempel World Cup was held in Genoa, Italy.
• UK Sailor Rob Greenhalgh, who has made his home now in Australia, explains his future plans.
• SailGP San Francisco is about to start and we revisit Tom Slignsby of the Australian Team who gives a fascinating run through of all the systems of a F50 Catamaran.
• SailGP previews their New York event.