World On Water Global Sailing News – July 19, 2019
Published on July 19th, 2019
This week’s “World on Water” global sailing news show produced by www.boatson.tv.
In this week’s “WoW TV”:
• The start of the 50th running of the TransPac from the USA mainland to Hawaii.
• The mayhem when the Santa Cruz 70 OEX sinks during the Transpac Race.
• Giovanni Soldini’s foiling 70 crashes into an object and can only foil on one outrigger.
• Liz Wardley explains The Ocean Race’s work on taking plastics from the oceans.
• The U23 Finn Silver Cup 2019.
• Watch how foiling Windsurfers use a ‘starter’s RIB’ to begin their race.